[Ambassadors] Fedora weekly news 193 podcast

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Thu Sep 17 00:54:44 UTC 2009

Hi Henrik --

This is great that you are doing this -- a nice 2:30 min. summary
overview of the latest FWN, and I think that its fantastic to be
available in German as well!

Fedora Insight has the express goal of bringing together more multimedia
content about Fedora, and I think this is an interesting way to add some
immediate content there that is kind of a gateway to the larger FWN
issue.  Would you be willing to keep producing this for inclusion in
Fedora Insight?  Thanks!

  Best regards,

  Pascal Calarco
  Fedora Ambassador, Fedora Weekly News editorial team