"I Use Fedora" stories for Fedora Insight

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Thu Sep 17 03:51:24 UTC 2009

>> From my POV, I'll try to invite the other italian guys having a
> meeting (and maybe recording it), talking about this point (naturally
> if they agree).

That would be great! Paul sent out an email yesterday about podcasts for
F12; if this is something that you would be interested in doing, audio
content on both your stories and on particular features in F12 we want
to profile would be great to have.

> Is there a deadline?

No strict deadline, but if you want specific dates to aim at, here are
some to keep in mind:

     * 10/11 - 2 days before the Beta release of F12
     * 11/08 - 2 days before the GA (final) release of F12
     * 12/01 - a week before FUDCon

> Is better to have this material in english?

It can be in any language you want. In fact, I hope there will be many
non-English submissions. The catch is that we do not yet have a
translation workflow - but this would make us figure that out very, very
quickly. ;)

> Why don't write about it in the planet (sometime it helps spread the
> message better)?

Good idea - I just posted this to Planet. Thanks for the suggestion!

--Mel