Fedora Insight schedule slip: new launch date 10/14

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Fri Sep 25 06:16:17 UTC 2009

We originally planned to launch Fedora Insight on September 29 (right
before infrastructure freeze), but I think we'll be in a much better
position to get a stable platform up and tested, with a contribution
workflow we're all happy with, if we push the launch date out until
right after the freeze instead.

Therefore, our new launch target is Oct 14 (when the freeze lifts), and
our revised schedule is on
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight#Schedule.

I'd like everyone to be happy with what we're putting out there, instead
of feeling panicked and scrambling to rush things in before the freeze
hits - sanity is good. You'll see me chugging away on FI stuff over the
weekend and as next week gets underway - please join the fun if you can. ;)

Cheers*,

--Mel

*...and concerns, questions, comments, etc totally welcome, as always.