Fedora Project Facebook page?

Ryan Rix ry at n.rix.si
Fri Jan 8 21:33:16 UTC 2010

Hey all,

Do we know who owns http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fedora-Project/7670534782 ?
I can't figure out how to tell as a member who owns any given page.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/SocialNetworks doesn't have the
maintainer listed.

I was thinking that when Fedora Insight goes golden, it would be the -perfect-
oppurtunity to expand our social networking presence on Facebook, twitter,
identi.ca and other networks, because, at least Facebook, allows you to post
via rss, and then push to twitter (don't think it'll push to identi.ca,
though...) Of course, to do that, we need to own that page :-)

--
Ryan Rix
Fedora KDE SIG Member, Phoenix AZ Ambassador, News KDE Beat writer

New Mail address: phrkonaleash at gmail.com -> ry at n.rix.si !!
http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://identi.ca/phrkonaleash
XMPP: phrkonaleash at gmail.com          | MSN: phrkonaleash at yahoo.com
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  PhrkOnLsh at irc.freenode.net/#srcedit,#plugaz,#fedora-kde and
      countless other FOSS channels.