FI content workflow

I tried drafting out an ascii version of the workflow I saw being tossed around at FUDCon - thoughts? Is this accurate? Workable? It's pretty simple.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight#Content_workflow

(I'm not sure if I'm using the word "workflow" in the same way that FWN uses it - if there's another word I should use instead, or some way this diagram ought to be revised, please ping - or edit the wiki version. ;)

--Mel