Marketing goals, revisited: the 4 Foundations

Frankie Mangoa frankiemangoa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 18:36:40 UTC 2010

I am agreeing more with Robin's idea.
I now a few people at my university that wold love to work on fedora
project..marketing...coding....documantation and spreading the
word..even though it is at a minimal fee...the most important thing
though is not the fee...remember NOT the fee...they are looking for
something to show on their C.V that they once did something for you.
If you access this.you are good to go.

I am a computer science student at university and trust me when I say
we do have some god skill in that campus that could be used.
There is only one weak point.How do u get to know on what criteria
these people are chosen.If we can set a standard and make sure this
standard is followed then we have succeeded.if not then we shall be in
a big problem.