Marketing goals, revisited: the 4 Foundations

Frankie Mangoa frankiemangoa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 19:46:57 UTC 2010

hi,
i must ask for forgiveness in my ignorant part.So I have read the part
where it claims you register so that one can get to be one of them.but
this has not been clearly defined.Is ever ambassador a campus one.
I know this can go through in my university but i would like some
assistance in knowing maybe how one person set this up so I can go
ahead.Do I get any assistance from fedora and in what form?

please let me know.

thanks,
frankie