Marketing goals, revisited: the 4 Foundations

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 20:53:51 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 12:01 PM, Frankie Mangoa <frankiemangoa at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi guy,
> someone needs to look at that campus ambassador page carefully.
> According to the instructions it claims one is supposed to first get
> an account thus register as an ambassador.that is okay.
> the second phase is where the problem comes."register as a campus
> ambassador"

I fixed this. One should already be a Fedora Ambassador before being a
Campus Ambassador, and the page reflects this. So if you're an ambassador
already, you're in. If not, follow the process to become a Fedora
Ambassador.

> Is this a different program because one the link to do this is not
> given.according to this one just has to like show their interest like
> by mailing fellow ambassadors and telling them more or less informing
> them.please correct me if i am wrong as maybe I am overlooking some
> issues.

I'm not sure what you're asking here. There's a separate e-mail list for
campus ambassadors, which the wiki invites you to join.

Larry Cafiero