Re: Updates to the F13 Marketing schedule

Mel Chua said the following on 12/22/2009 09:12 PM Pacific Time:
Hi, John!

Can you (at some point - not terribly vital and can wait until after the
holidays) make these changes to the Marketing schedule
(http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-13/f-13-marketing-tasks.html)?

1. Delete tasks 13 and 15, which refer to a deliverable (the tour) we've
deprecated in favor of the one-page release notes (which serve the same
intended purpose).

2. Add a task called "Brief Ambassadors on upcoming release" to start on
3/30 and end on 4/6.

Updates made.  Let me know if I missed something.

http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-13/f-13-marketing-tasks.html

John