Re: [in the news] Virtualisation Enhancements in F12

On 01/06/2010 02:59 PM, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
Actually, I suppose that perhaps [in a magazine] might be better...
In any case, I saw this via a facebook friend, thought I would repost
the link here.  The article even referenced Mel's virtualization
feature profile from F12!

https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/7/70/F12VirtFeat.pdf

-Robyn

Whoa, sweet.

I wonder if we can do anything to support engineers writing articles for publications on the features they've worked on (which is what happened in this case - "By: Amit Shah - The author is part of the virtualisation team at Red Hat and is excited to be a part of the technology that’s rediscovering commodity x86 servers.")

Probably something to bring up at the FAD (reminder: get cost estimates for plane tickets!) especially when we get a chance to sit down and talk with some of the aforementioned engineers in Fedoraland (both @RH and @other-places).

--Mel