Re: EMEA Ambassadors talking about TV ads

<snip>

To promote FEL in QST magazine ( official magazine for http://arrl.org ) it is just to sell the idea to the editorial board. Can be big like trying to squeeze a full page article. Can be small like trying to get a mention on a section. It think it can be easy to get attention from the section "eclectic technology" to mention this spin. Maybe sending a disk to this columnist, he happens to recommend linux stuff time to time.

By the way... I will engage on trying to get it mentioned on eclectic technology section. I will contact the columnist and see what happens.

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217