Re: FI content workflow

On Sat, Jan 02, 2010 at 05:06:32PM -0500, Mel Chua wrote:
> I tried drafting out an ascii version of the workflow I saw being tossed
> around at FUDCon - thoughts? Is this accurate? Workable? It's pretty simple.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight#Content_workflow
>
> (I'm not sure if I'm using the word "workflow" in the same way that FWN
> uses it - if there's another word I should use instead, or some way this
> diagram ought to be revised, please ping - or edit the wiki version. ;)

As a workflow it makes sense, in the answering if you are using the
correct term etc.

One thing that is missing is a box alongside "press" "web" "fedora
planet" that is an in-flow for original content targeted for FI.
Might want to add that even if you don't intend original content for a
while?

To confirm you have the right idea, this is what a "normal" high-level
CMS workflow might look like:

+--------+
+--------+	|
    |		| Sent back for rewrite
    |		|
+--------+	|
| Editor |-----<NO>

  <YES>

| Published or queued  |-----<CANCEL>----| May cancel some content |
| by publishing editor |		 | as inappropriate or no  |
- Karsten
uri:                  http://quaid.fedorapeople.org