Re: FI content workflow

On 01/07/2010 11:30 PM, Karsten Wade wrote:
On Sat, Jan 02, 2010 at 05:06:32PM -0500, Mel Chua wrote:
I tried drafting out an ascii version of the workflow I saw being tossed
around at FUDCon - thoughts? Is this accurate? Workable? It's pretty simple.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight#Content_workflow

(I'm not sure if I'm using the word "workflow" in the same way that FWN
uses it - if there's another word I should use instead, or some way this
diagram ought to be revised, please ping - or edit the wiki version. ;)

As a workflow it makes sense, in the answering if you are using the
correct term etc.

One thing that is missing is a box alongside "press" "web" "fedora
planet" that is an in-flow for original content targeted for FI.
Might want to add that even if you don't intend original content for a
while?

Thanks - added, https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight#Content_workflow. I'm hoping that will actually be a small (or possibly even nonexistent) subset of content; I'd like FI to draw from content "upstreams" as much as possible so that editors can focus on *finding* good content rather than getting it made, but I'd also love pushback and feedback on that thought; I'm not sure it makes sense yet.

--Mel