[in the news] Virtualisation Enhancements in F12

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 05:34:14 UTC 2010

2 things:

1. http://www.lfymag.com/currentissue.asp?id=13  <--- look at what's
in that magazine

2. When googling for linuxforu.com (which is what is printed in the
article) - Google has this under the link:

Creative Commons License · LINUX For You Magazine is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.

Of course, I'm having issues getting to the actual site to confirm
this, but someone who is more patient than I am might be able to find
out.

And I'd love to get my little hands on a full-blown copy of this copy.

-Robyn