[in the news] Virtualisation Enhancements in F12

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 05:53:23 UTC 2010

I talked to Hiemanshu on irc - he confirmed that this is inside the
actual magazine:

hiemanshu> "All articles in this issue, except for interviews, verbatim
            quotes, or unless otherwise explicitly mentioned, will be releases
            under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
            License a month after the date of publication."