Re: Fedora Project Facebook page?

On Fri 8 January 2010 2:51:23 pm Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> There was some discussion on who owns which social media outlets a
> while back - there may even be a wiki page with the information. I can
> look when I'm back home if you haven't found anything in mail archives
> or the wiki.
>
> -robyn

This was the best I could do[1], and is lacking that page... It has >4000
fans, so it could grow quickly if it actually had content on it...

[1] http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-marketing-list/2008-
October/msg00042.html

--
Ryan Rix
Fedora KDE SIG Member, Phoenix AZ Ambassador, News KDE Beat writer

New Mail address: phrkonaleash gmail com -> ry n rix si !!
http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://identi.ca/phrkonaleash
XMPP: phrkonaleash gmail com          | MSN: phrkonaleash yahoo com
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  PhrkOnLsh irc freenode net/#srcedit,#plugaz,#fedora-kde and
      countless other FOSS channels.