Re: Fedora Project Facebook page?

On Sat 9 January 2010 7:19:49 am Pascal Calarco wrote:
> Ryan Rix wrote:
> > Hey all,
> >
> > Do we know who owns
> > http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fedora-Project/7670534782 ? I can't figure
> > out how to tell as a member who owns any given page.
>
> FB has changed the page layouts so you can't tell owners/admins anymore,
> which is a shame.   I believe Larry Caifero is one owners of that
> particular FB page.
>
> I also summarized the Fedora-related groups on LinkedIn on 12/2/09 on
> fedora-marketing, which is another outlet we can work on.
>
>   - pascal'

Wicked awesome, Pascal :) Thanks much. Just wanted to make sure we had some
control of the page :)

--
Ryan Rix
Fedora KDE SIG Member, Phoenix AZ Ambassador, News KDE Beat writer

New Mail address: phrkonaleash gmail com -> ry n rix si !!
http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://identi.ca/phrkonaleash
XMPP: phrkonaleash gmail com          | MSN: phrkonaleash yahoo com
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  PhrkOnLsh irc freenode net/#srcedit,#plugaz,#fedora-kde and
      countless other FOSS channels.