[Fedora-mentors-list] Interested in acting as Mentors for new people

Balaji G balajig.foss at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 16:16:20 UTC 2009

Hi Everyone

This is Balaji from chennai and i am really interested in acting as a mentor
for new contributors to fedora. I would like to share my knowledge whatever
i have gained/gaining over the past months in my association with fedora as
contributor. I have contributed to bug triaging to an extent ,wiki
garderning, writing HowTos fedoraunity and i am participating to projects
like Quagga (Routing Suite )in terms of code and i am also part of
packagekit.

I feel that i could mentor new people on how to start off with the
contribution and show them the road map .

Thanks,
Cheers,
Balaji