[Fedora-music-list] LADSPA plugins

Florin Andrei florin at andrei.myip.org
Thu Aug 3 19:44:13 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-08-03 at 12:35 -0700, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:

> I'd like to push the existing Planet CCRMA plugin collections to extras

Awesome!

>   ladspa-NAME-plugins
>
> where you add "plugins" if it is not already there.
> This last one does sound better to my ears.

This is fine because: if you search for "fil-plugins" in Extras, you
will find it; if you search for "blop" you will find it too.

Consistent naming scheme, unambiguous identification that's not too far
from the original name, and ease of finding via a repo search should be
the criteria - and your proposal meets all of them.

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/