[Fedora-music-list] Free/open music scene ...

Mike A. Harris mharris at mharris.ca
Wed Aug 30 15:38:28 UTC 2006

Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
> My recommendation?  Troll through Jamendo and start listening.  As soon as
> you find something you like, rate and review it.  Follow Michael Tiemann's
> example: this is exactly what he's been doing.  :)

Cool, will do...   Heard mention of Jamendo before but never
googled to learn what it was.

Now that I've done so, this looks quite exciting.  I just got
Shaw (my ISP) High-speed-extreme hooked up, and it looks like
I did so just in time to start downloading free music at 10mbit
by the boatload.  ;)

Thanks for the suggestion Greg!

--
Mike A. Harris * Open Source Advocate * http://mharris.ca

Linux fans:  Check out Tym Morrison's hit new heavy metal single
"Only Linux" at http://tymmorrison.com - If you would like to support
this great Canadian metal artist and open source fanatic, you can buy
a copy of Tym's Solo Project CD at the "Buy CD" link on his site.