[fedora-my] [events] Fedora & Ubuntu Install Fest @ FOSS.my

Izhar Firdaus kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 11:27:52 UTC 2008

We might be having a Install Fest during FOSS.my together with the
Ubuntu-MY ppl this 8th to 9th November in APIIT,

More details coming later ..

Anybody who will be there during FOSS.my? . we will need some manpower
:D .. would be great if we can make a small Fedora-MY gathering too :P

My idea is , during the install fest, we create a CD/DVD burning
station and also a LiveUSB creation station .. not sure if this
possible, anybody have a mirror of fedora+livna repositories in their
external hdd?? would be great if can bring there ...

anybody have more ideas??

Wariola, is harish replying about the freemedia stuff?

--
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
Amano Hikaru