[fedora-my] [howto] Tagging Fedora-my ML thread

Izhar Firdaus kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 03:03:53 UTC 2008

As you all might have known, I've removed Ploneboard forums and
replaced it with Nabble mailinglist-forum bridge.

With this, our mailing list can also be accessed through a forum-like
interface at http://fedora.foss.org.my/forums/ ..

As you can see in the forums page, there are categories exists for
forum posts. However, only thread that  started through the Nabble
interface are automatically sorted to its categories. For threads that
starts in the mailing list, if you want it to be categorized into its
respective forums folder, heres a simple guide ..

1) login to your email acount
2) at the subject, append [categoryname] in front .. eg: [howto], [news], etc
3) send

your post will automatically moved to the correct folder by Nabble.

for a list of available tags , visit the forum page at
http://fedora.foss.org.my/forums/

--
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
Amano Hikaru