[fedora-my] Fedora Live USB for FOSSmy

syamsul anuar wariola at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 03:09:11 UTC 2008

Salam All,

We need someone to create the Live USB image to be put on created during
FOSS.my event. As I'm busy with the flyers and the CD (we need to print the
CD in Malaysia), someone pls look into that matter.

Also for the event, I think we need to have the 1 PC for Fedora Demo and 1
PC for Live USB creation. Everyone OK with this? (sapa pulak nk install
Fedora kat PC tu.. :( kena pk benda tu gak)

I'm very busy lately with the T-shirt and stuff. Pls someone lend me a
hand!!

--
.: war|ola :.
Use Fedora Linux for better computing experience