[fedora-my] Reminder: Open Talk with Jim Whitehurst

Izhar Firdaus kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 13:37:55 UTC 2009

'Our Mothers Asked Us To Share'

When we were younger, our mothers have continuously asked us to share.
In school, our teachers asked us to work together. They are both right.

In our world today, words like cooperation, teamwork, etc. have
brought us to a new level of sharing and working together - to
COLLABORATE.

The world of Open Source is all about sharing and collaborating. We
grow when we share.
We can do more when we collaborate.

"You can do things I cannot do;
I can do things you cannot do;
TOGETHER we do great things."

Come join Jim Whitehurst, President and CEO of Red Hat Inc. as he
shares his experiences and thoughts of this new world order and how it
will impact the way you live and work in the near future.