[fedora-my] Fwd: Please advise me Fedora 12 launch plan for Malaysia

syamsul anuar wariola at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 08:23:43 UTC 2009

Salam All,

Thanks for the input guys.

The most urgent thing I need now is the picture so that I can write a report
of our recent event. Hope someone here can help or point me to darxness or
exacutablez email address.

2nd thing, lets come over to SUSE party and maybe we can discuss the way
forward on how best to distribute the CDs (if Eric dont mind :p)

-Anuar-

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 10:31 AM, Eric Yeoh <msiantuxlover at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sniff,
>
> Chill dude....
>
> Everyone like free stuff, and being normal humans, we all like to have a
> party and have a good time with like-minded people. That's the whole
> freaking idea of a community man...a gathering of like-minded people
> working
> towards a goal and having fun along the way.
>
> @Sharuzzaman,
>
> We have the ISO, but will of course enjoy a nice get together, but may
> require everyone to chip in? What do you say? If we can get a few people
> together over a nice meal that will be good as well....
>
> I'll burn some DVDs as well....
>
> What do you say?
>
> And a little shameless plugging, do join us as well at openSUSE 11.2
> Release
> Party
> http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_11.2_Launch_Party_Locations#Kuala_Lumpur
>
> Peace be upon thee....
>
> Eric
>
> On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 10:15 AM, Ahmad Zulkarnain <sniffit at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > In regards to media requests, please direct them to either
> > https://fedorahosted.org/freemedia/ and submit a request. Or get the ISO
> > directly from me.
> > Expecting nice printed media just for their collection does not help in
> > contributing to the fedora community as a whole.
> >
> > Organizing gathering(s) or another launch party will be taxing the
> limited
> > resources as the community lacks the sufficient funds to host such events
> at
> > a drop of hat.
> >
> > Just my 2 cents.

.: war|ola :.
Use Fedora Linux for better computing experience
http://fedoraproject.org