[fedora-my] Help with translation?

Izhar Firdaus kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 13:27:03 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 5:35 PM, Harisfazillah
Jamel<linuxmalaysia at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Im willing to take part on this translation (terjemahan in malay). How we
> are going to proceed.

Hi Haris,

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join#Translator

For a start, its time to get yourself a Fedora Account :)

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/user/new

Afterward, look at this wiki page and follow the steps to get yourself
in the translator group

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Join

Once you've followed through the steps and get the required access,
you may checkout translation,translate and commit it :)

theres also this tool which make it easier to translate a particular
fedora translation modules,

http://translate.fedoraproject.org/

Looking forward for your contributions.