[fedora-my] Fedora-My - F11 Release Party meeting details

Izhar Firdaus kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 15:35:04 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 11:25 PM, Ahmad Zulkarnain<sniffit at gmail.com> wrote:
> Question on LiveCD give aways: are we going to go hack and slash like we did
> in MSCOSCONF (burn on demand) or we are attempting to make a proper CD (e.g.
> CD/DVD sleeves with artwork, printed labels, etc)? I'll scope up some
> printing companies if needed.

can you get details on how much it'll cost if we use the single color
label from here : ?

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MediaArt/F11

sleeves we can opt for cheap white paper sleeves ..

Right now we dont have any money for that .. if we can get some
donation or sponsor from somebody, that would be great .. if not, each
of us can put some money to buy a bulk of CD/DVD .. and let u do the
hack-slash like last time :P ..

Razi should have a stamp with Fedora Malaysia on it .. you may want to
ask that for stamping free media sleeves (if we opt to use the
cheap-paper-sleeves) ^-^