[fedora-my] Suggestion - Additional activity for Fedora 11 Release Party - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Izhar Firdaus kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 17:18:05 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 1:13 AM, Ahmad Zulkarnain<sniffit at gmail.com> wrote:
> Since Saito being an art college, how about we suggest about taking artwork
> contributions (e.g. wallpapers, icons, themes and such) for F11 and beyond.

good idea ..

I think I can reuse my "contribute to fedora" slides for this ..

> Helps students build portfolios for future reference in the industry.
> Selected contributions always get a mention on version release (I think, not
> so sure on this bit)

erm .. not sure myself too .. from what i know ...  usually if the
person did got through, at least the artwork team will announce in
their list and talk about it in their blog .. and of course, some
mention about the contributor in the wiki ..