[fedora-my] Fedora-My - F11 Release Party meeting details

Ahmad Zulkarnain sniffit at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 17:20:31 UTC 2009

I was there for the free wifi, power plug and the chance to play with
other laptops. :P

On a more serious note, printed media looks good especially when we hand
out to business individuals like in MSCOSCONF, but for other segments
using a chop won't make a difference. Printed media makes it look good
and go "oh cool an original CD/DVD from Fedora, let's test it out" for
the general public.

Either way, emails are on the way to select people that I know who are
working for the printing companies for labels and sleeves. I did not
include specifics of the requirement, just merely informing them of a
potential job for a total quantity of 100 pieces of
labels/sleeves/stickers with possible long term commitments.

Once I have some positive replies, I will forward these people to
wariola / kage to liase directly.