[fedora-my] Removal of Fedora 11 Giveaway CD on Tentative Programme MSC Open Source Conference

syamsul anuar wariola at gmail.com
Fri May 22 18:26:06 UTC 2009

Salam Rafe,

As per our discussion during the meeting, kindly pls remove any notification
regarding the Fedora 11 CD / DVD giveaways from the slides / tentative
programme, schedule and anything related to it. This is due to the delay of
Fedora 11 release which will be on the 2nd of July.

However, the talk regarding "What's New in Fedora 11" to proceed as per
tentative during Redhat / Fedora Activity Day.

Pls be informed and act accordingly.

By copy Harish Pillay, pls verify my request formally.

--
.: war|ola :.
Use Fedora Linux for better computing experience