[fedora-my] Fedora 12 Release Party

Izhar Firdaus kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 14:11:01 UTC 2009

Fedora 12 is coming, most  probably on 17th November 2009 ...

any of you guys planning to do a release party at ur local location?

me, snifft, and rebelk0de thinking of doing one on 22nd November 2009,
venue yet to be decided ...

format : small gathering with friends

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-ambassadors-list/2009-November/msg00004.html

the penang/jb guys can create one at their location too

p/s: a tip from a friend of mine who are working at intel penang ..
seems like theres around 20 fedorans in intel .. a party there would
be nice ..

--
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
Amano Hikaru  天野晃 「あまの ひかる」