FWN podcast

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Sat Dec 5 15:48:13 UTC 2009

Hy,

sounds great (so I do not have to translate it to german AND speak it in
english AND german :-D ).
You could also (if you do not have allready) take a look (and maybe an
ear or two) at http://www.braincache.de/wp/index.php?s=FWN then you
could find some soundsnippets to use so the FWN in english, german and
in the future hopefully in other languages sound nearly the same.
Hope that helps - hth.

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer at fedoraproject.org

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6  3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0