FWN: all beats in for 206?

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Mon Dec 14 16:42:00 UTC 2009

Okay, the only folks I haven't heard from yet are Announcements and
Marketing.  Rashadul and Chaitanya, could you let us know if you plan to
write a beat this week?  Thanks!

I will be traveling to Chicago in a bit, but will edit the beats we have
in now.  Henrik and Kamisamanou, you can likely start working on this in
about 30 minutes as the majority of the content will be finalized.  I'll
also give you a plug for your podcasts -- where are they hosted?  Give
me a URL and I will plug it in this issue.  Thanks!

   - pascal