FWN Beat for my local community?

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Fri Dec 18 14:29:41 UTC 2009

Hi Yijan --

I think its a great idea to have occasional special beats that overview
Fedora activity ion a geographical area, if that's what you are getting
at.  If you'd like to write one for your area and submit it, that would
be great!  Let me know and I will set up a new beat space for you on the
wiki.

We are working on Fedora Insight still.  There are a bunch of packaging,
infrastrcture and design blockers that are being worked on.  Latest
information is always at:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight

   - pascal