lablgtk version?

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Wed Jun 11 18:21:07 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 02:21:20PM -0400, Jonathan S. Shapiro wrote:
> Good to know, thanks. For now I'll see how far I get with 2.6. It may
> not be an issue.

OK since you're stuck on F-8 I'll take a look at this tomorrow.
Perhaps there's a way to package up multiple versions ...

I know that you're not the only one to want 2.10.  Peter wanted
it (for mldonkey IIRC) and in fact I wanted it for virt-ctrl.

It's a pain that lablgtk has *source* changes which break things
between versions though ...

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-df/