dllgraphics

Lynx Law ocaml.junky at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 18:35:20 UTC 2008

When I compile let's say a basic program that uses the Graphic modules.
It gives me the error that the object is missing
*
ocamlc graphics.cma test.ml -o test
Error on dynamically loaded library: dllgraphics.so: dllgraphics.so: cannot
open shared object file: No such file or directory*
I'm using OCaml 3.10.1,under fedora 9.
Under another GNU/Linux Distribution I do not face any problems similar to
this one.