OCaml

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Wed Jul 29 17:54:25 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 01:35:33PM -0400, Peter E. Koppstein wrote:
> Are you implying that both Ocaml 3.10 and 3.11 are ACTUALLY incompatible
> with RHEL5, or just that their compatibility hasn't been established?

No - it's the policy in EPEL not to upgrade packages where that would
lead to brokenness for existing users.  Since existing users will be
using 3.09-based programs and libraries, we don't upgrade them.

Please direct future questions to the fedora-ocaml-list mailing list,
and not to me personally.

Rich.

Fedora now supports 75 OCaml packages (the OPEN alternative to F#)