[Fedora-olpc-list] Re: Looking for Testers: Sugar Appliance

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net
Fri Aug 1 10:19:56 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 10:32 PM, Jerry Williams <jwilliam at xmission.com> wrote:
> Looks like browser is old need version 94.
>
> I am seeing an error in WebActivity log: TypeError: promptForSaveToFile()
> takes exactly 5 arguments (6 given)

Yeah, Browse and xulrunner mismatch.

> Installed Browser-94 and now it won't run, browser.py line 30, in <module>
> from hulahop.webview import lookup_view
> ImportError: cannot import name lookup_view

Looks like we have a too old hulahop in F9. Can somebody update the F9
branch? Not sure if there will be any problem with the xulrunner in
there.

> Also in JournalActivity log;
> File "/usr/share/sugar/activities/Journal.activity/volumestoolbar.py", line
> 123, in __init__ volume.icon_color)
> TypeError: __init__() takes exactly 1 argument (4 given)

That sounds like a too old sugar-journal to me, there's a newer one
already built in F9, but maybe is still in testing. Do we have a
volunteer for making sure that the set of Sugar packages in stable are
coherent and more or less updated?

Thanks,

Tomeu