Squeak and EToys packages for Fedora and OLPC

Gavin Romig-Koch gavin at redhat.com
Tue Aug 12 19:28:47 UTC 2008

I have posted my first draft of Squeak and EToys packages for Fedora and
OLPC.   They are not yet ready for package review, but they are on their
way there.   I'm *hoping* I can build .spec files that are usable for
both the Fedora and OLPC distributions.  I would appreciate it if people
from both the Fedora and OLPC sides would try them out, and look them
over so see if what I'm doing is going to be acceptable.

   http://code.google.com/p/squeak-fedora/

This consists of .spec files, .patch files, and a Makefile to download
upstream "sources" and build packages from them.   There is also a TODO
file listing the things I think/know need to work on before these are
ready for Fedora or OLPC.

If you find issues contact me.

-gavin...