Help with admin tasks

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 17:38:05 UTC 2008

Hello,

we need to tag the following package for  dist-olpc3:

sugar-base-0.82.1-1.fc9
sugar-datastore-0.82.0-1.fc9
sugar-toolkit-0.82.0-1.fc9
sugar-artwork-0.82.0-1.fc9
sugar-0.82.0-1.fc9

Dennis has been doing it for us, but he is not working for OLPC anymore.
Suggestions on how to handle it in the future? It would be nice if
either one of us could get permissions to tag these, or if a Fedora
admin would make himself available to do it...

Also I'm trying to build a package depending on the above sugar-toolkit,
but the old version is pulled (the new one was built a couple of hours ago).

Any idea why it's not in the buildroot yet?

Thanks!
Marco