Sugar on Fedora 10 Alpha - how to I run it?

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 22:20:59 UTC 2008

Jerry Williams wrote:

> I noticed that there is a sugar-desktop group on Fedora 10 Alpha.
>
> How do I run it?
>
> I tried running sugar-shell and it kind of works, but not like it is
> suppose to.

Hello,

the packages we have currently in Fedora are only sort of functional. We
are going to release Sugar 0.82 this week and I really want to get it
working well, both in Fedora 9 and rawhide. The big chunk of work will
be to package activities... if someone on this list is interested to
help packaging them, it would be a great help!

Marco