Need help: mounting usb devices on headless machines

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 00:23:46 UTC 2008

On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 12:18 PM, Rahul Sundaram
<sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Are you going to submit it for review in Fedora?

I don't think so - as I mentioned before, upstream is mostly dead, so
I doubt it'll be accepted. Trivial as it is, I am happy to support it
for as long as we have a use for it within XS. If something better
comes up, we'll switch in a blink.

Supporting it for Fedora is a wider (more varied uses) and longer timeframe.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions