Is there one place for XO support?

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Thu Dec 4 03:37:57 UTC 2008

Wiki is back!

I'd actually suggest the formation of a Fedora-on-XO support group, run
from the Fedora community - since this SD card is not-an-OLPC-product,
it should be supported by not-an-OLPC-group, to let both groups grow
into their separate (but collaborative) missions.

Er... that may not have made sense. *reboots brain, tries again*

- Karlie, OLPC's support staff/volunteers, and
$other-people-in-the-world should have a place/group in Fedoraland to
send the masses who want Fedora-on-XO support

- Who in the Fedora community can step up and make some place for OLPC's
support-gang to send them?

- Brave volunteers for the above should probably let people like Karlie
and Adam Holt (holt at laptop dot org, the man behind
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Support_gang) know when they're open for
business, so users can duly be pointed that-a-way.

Thoughts?

-a mildly incoherent Mel