Fedora-olpc-list Digest, Vol 6, Issue 6

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 12:56:09 UTC 2008

I was actually very surprised at the level of uptake of netbooks as
second computers in Europe. According to an IDC study, it is the vast
majority of the netbook market to date. As to the implications for
G1G1, I don't know, but there are some data kicking around bout usage
that someone might want to explore.

regards.

-walter

--