[Fedora-olpc-list] An introduction

Harish Pillay 9v1hp hpillay at redhat.com
Mon Jul 21 15:54:42 UTC 2008

Hi.  I am Harish Pillay, based in Singapore and working at Red Hat Asia
Pacific HQ, also based in Singapore.

I have been a user, participant and contributor in many areas within the
FOSS space since about 1986 ("open source" was not coined until 1998).
I helped set up the Linux Users' Group (Singapore) back in 1993 and have
organized 3 conferences (Singapore Linux Conference) in 1999, 2000 and
2001.

I have not acquired an XO myself (if I did, I would need atleast 2 - for
my 2 sons), but I would like to make sure that educational opportunities
and frameworks are expanded using the OLPC model and hence my signing up
to this list.

Let's make a difference!

--
Harish Pillay 9v1hp hpillay at redhat.com +65.9636.9253 gpg id: 746809E3
gpg fingerprint:    F7F5 5CCD 25B9 FC25 303E 3DA2 0F80 27DB 7468 09E3