[Fedora-olpc-list] Introduction: Rahul Sundaram

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at sibs.pt
Wed Jul 23 13:44:51 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 05:00:32AM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> I am Rahul Sundaram and I am a Fedora project volunteer working for Red
> Hat from Pune, India. I used to be part of the Red Hat OLPC team and
> continue to linger on to a few OLPC packages in Fedora. After Greg Dek's
> call for help, I have recently submitted the rssh package from the OLPC
> wishlist at
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/WishList#OLPC_Wishlist

Yesterday I looked at that package and wondered about it's use.

Wouldn't it be simpler to upgrade OpenSSH and just use the built-in
support for chrooted sftp of newer releases?

Rui

--
Grudnuk demand sustenance!
Today is Prickle-Prickle, the 58th day of Confusion in the YOLD 3174
+ So let's do it...?