[Fedora-olpc-list] Intro

Gavin Romig-Koch gavin at redhat.com
Tue Jul 22 12:24:50 UTC 2008

Hello, my name is gavin.   I am an engineer at Red Hat in support.  My
background is as a contributer to gcc, g++, glibc, and gdb.  I've some
experience with Python.  I've played with Squeak and EToys for years,
though not done anything significant with them.  My children and I have
two XO's that we play with.  I would be interested in
seeing/doing/helping Squeak and EToys get packaged up for Fedora.   And
would be willing to take on whatever other scutt work needs doing.

I'm not sure what to do about the Squeak licenceing issue.  Has anyone
from Fedora contacted VPRI about this?

-gavin...