[Fedora-olpc-list] Introduction

tata dano lakbay.taodev at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 04:15:00 UTC 2008

Hello,

Im also new here. My name is Tata Dano from the Philippines. With my Linux
experience I've been involved with migration process from MS to Linux with
different non-profit institutions, and testing few distros on how it was
being build and displayed. But my direct experience is with Mandriva, been
using it for almost 4 years now. But it was also built by RPM and so I was
thinking that maybe I can still help with this project anyway I can.

Regards.

Tata

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 8:22 AM, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org>
wrote:

> Sayamindu Dasgupta wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>> My name is Sayamindu, and I am a contractor for OLPC, working from
>> Kolkata, India.
>> I help with the translation management infrastructure and workflow
>> used at OLPC (we use Pootle), and currently I am also trying to fix
>> the various keyboard related issues (as in XIM, XKB). I also maintain
>> the Terminal activity.
>>

> Hello,
>
> Is there any interest in packaging the terminal activity (and others) into
> RPM's in Fedora?
>
> Rahul

Linux Registered User #383849
http://kngphil.proboards58.com/