Fact-check - Fedora OLPC article.

Todd Robinson todd at webpath.net
Wed Nov 5 19:29:05 UTC 2008

Thanks guys.

When I began the article it was intended to be about how good "Live"
Flash/SD installations work under linux, and the "random list" was
actually a list of the best performing Live Persistent distributions
we've had the privileged of putting on Flash Drives. But I was also
wanting to throw Fedora at the top of the list for the effort with the
F10/XO...so I basically chunked it in at the beginning and end.

Anyway, I've updated the short article with the sugarlab.org info,
inserted a missing heading, and re-arranged the "random list" which
helped clean it up.

Thanks again!

~Todd