Re: Fact-check - Fedora OLPC article.

Thanks guys.

When I began the article it was intended to be about how good "Live" Flash/SD installations work under linux, and the "random list" was actually a list of the best performing Live Persistent distributions we've had the privileged of putting on Flash Drives. But I was also wanting to throw Fedora at the top of the list for the effort with the F10/XO...so I basically chunked it in at the beginning and end.

Anyway, I've updated the short article with the sugarlab.org info, inserted a missing heading, and re-arranged the "random list" which helped clean it up.

Thanks again!

~Todd

Martin Langhoff wrote:
On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 12:57 PM, Rahul Sundaram