updating telepathy in OLPC's F9-based images

Hi all,

I'm having some trouble updating the telepathy packages in joyride,
which is a prerequisite for updating sugar.

My plan was to update the telepathy* packages in F9 to the sources of
those packages in F10, but I'm having some trouble in getting commit
permissions to do that.

Perhaps that's not the best way and we should request OLPC-3 branches
instead? Or build packages out of koji until we move joyride to F10?
Or perhaps we could update to F10 right away? ;)

Please advise. Thanks,

Tomeu